Thursday, 28 June 2012

June Beauty Favorites!

Though I missed my May favorites, I am back with my June favorites and I have a lot to show you!

Here's the video, I hope you all enjoy!



Products mentioned:



Maybelline Super Stay Micro Flex Formula Foundation – Cocoa

Mary Kay Oil Mattifier

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder – Translucent Honey

Wet ‘n Wild Eyeshadow Trio – Knock On Wood

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner – Blackest Black

L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Lid

Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine – Warm Apple Cider

Nars Blush – Taos

Essie – Super Bossa Nova

OPI – Just Spotted The Lizard! and Your Web or Mine?

Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer – Fresh Market Apple

Bath and Body Works Body Spray – Warm Candy Apple

Elle and Blair Phone Case by Cellairis



Music:



Kari Jobe – Where I Find You (Album)

Train – Drive By

What are your June favorites?

xoxo,
Lilian

1 comment:

  1. ha ha. we have the same blog theme just in different colors, but i was wondering if you would like to sponsor each other? i'm in the process of creating 2 buttons for my blog within the next 2 weeks....would you be interested?

    we could possibly gain more followers this way.

    ReplyDelete