Monday, 11 June 2012

Review/Application - Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara!

Hey everyone, I'm here today to do a review on the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara.  If you're like me and watch a ton of Youtube videos, especially beauty related ones, then you were probably bombarded with a bunch of advertisments concerning this mascara.  I have to say that the advertisments worked and made me buy it =)


I bought the mascara from Shoppers Drug Mart for $8.99.



Now for the review, Maybelline claims that this mascara will give eyelashes "massive and supple volume."  Unfortunately, I can't say that I agree with them.  What I was expecting from this mascara was something similar to the Falsies mascara, which was an amazing product.  All this product seemed to do was coat my lashes, but that was it, there was no volume of any kind (and this is coming from someone with long lashes)!

However, I will say that the new gel-mousse formula that they created feels awesome against the lashes and it holds the curl of my lashes well.




Here's the video review and application of the mascara.




Have you tried this mascara?  If so, did it work well for you?

xoxo,

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment